How do I find my
All serial numbers are posted on the
outside packaging of every shipment. We also have a website
where you can retrieve all this information and more about
your order. Please click
to review your order status.
My product has not
We work with the postal service and UPS to ensure that all orders
are packaged and shipped within 2-business days. If you have
not received your product within 14-days of shipment, please
send us an email, or call our customer support line. If you
would like to know when your order was shipped, please visit
the following link: Order
How do I re-license
my program for an additional year?
If you requested your program more than one (1) year ago and it has
expired, please feel free to renew your license at the following
ADOBE AIR INSTALLER ISSUES
For a short period of time, some of the eKnowledge PowerPrep discs were affected by a developer's certificate expiration date issued through Adobe Air development department. After we became aware of the Adobe Air issue we immediately took steps directly with the company to remedy the issue. However, despite our best efforts some of our customer's PowerPrep programs were affected. The problem only affects a small segment of our users who received their discs before May 2010. Fortunately, there is a really simple fix.
This will resolve any Adobe Air issues and will load the software onto your computer's hard-drive so you will not have to use the disc any longer.
- First, remove the PowerPrep DVD from your computer.
- Click on the time in the far-right bottom corner of your computer and change the date on the calendar to April 19,2010.
- Next, place the PowerPrep disc in the computer's DVD drive and load the software, chose optimizing option ( this will provide an icon on your computer), follow the steps to load the software.
- Once the PowerPrep program is loaded, remove the disc
- Follow the steps in #2 and change the date back to the current date.
My DVD disc doesn’t
seem to be working with my computer.
First, ensure that your computer has a DVD-ROM drive to read this type of
media. A common problem is confusing CD and DVD drives. DVD
drives will run both CD’s and DVD’s but CD drives
only work with CDs. So verify you have a DVD ROM drive first.
A good test would be to place a DVD movie in that same drive,
and see if it plays. If you have confirmed that the drive is
a DVD-ROM and the disc still isn’t working, please call
our customer support line for further assistance.
IS THE SOFTWARE MAC COMPATIBLE?
Yes (but see notes below). The PowerPrep software is built on the Adobe Air platform and will run on both a PC and a MAC. Adobe AIR is supported on Windows, Mac OS X, and numerous versions of Linux.
System Requirement for Adobe Air
- Intel® Pentium® III processor (Pentium 4 recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3, Windows Server® 2003, Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 1, or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Intel Core? Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5 or v10.6
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Intel Pentium III processor (Pentium 4 recommended)
- Fedora Core 12, Ubuntu 9.10, or openSUSE® 11.2
- 1GB of RAM
Note: Windows 2000 and Mac PowerPC are not supported with AIR 2. Users can install and run AIR 1.5 applications, but will not be able to install or update to AIR 2. Mac OS 10.4 running on an Intel processor is supported for running AIR 2 applications, but is not supported as development environment with the AIR 2 SDK.
IS THERE A WEB ONLY VERSION OF THE POWERPREP?
We are working on a web only version of the PowerPrep and expect it to release sometime in 2011. The web version will be accessible by any platform, as long as you have an Internet connection and browser.
IS THERE iAPP VERSION OF THE POWERPREP?
We are working on an iApp version of the PowerPrep and expect it to release sometime in 2011.
WHAT IS THE LICENSE PERIOD FOR THE SOFTWARE?
The SAT/ACT PowerPrep software programs available through the eKnowledge Sponsorship Alliance comes with a one-year renewable license that activates at the time of purchase and continues for one year. The license is renewable.
What are your hours?
9:00 a.m. ? 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday
Do you still
Send us a letter:
5990 Parkway North Blvd.
Cumming, GA 30040
Send us an e-mail:
Give us a call:
Phone: (951) 256-4076
Fax: (775) 416-8295