Over the years, eKnowledge Corporation has continuously provided several
types of products. Working with individuals, private and public
sectors, and governments, eKnowledge produces customized programs
and web sites.
- The Registered Manager
"An electronic, interactive self-study resource
for care home managers studying for the Registered Manager
(Adult) NVQ 4" - Pavilion Publication
- Three CD Rom program containing roughly 15 hours of video/audio
and rich media training
- The program permits multiple users and is being sold to
Universities as well as individuals
- Mazda Full Circle Program
Training Program to assist personnel at
approximately 750 dealerships in North America - Mazda North
- Interactive CD with Rich Media (Training Units approximately
P.S.E.C. (Public Sector eLearning Coalition)
[go to top]
The Public Sector e-Learning Coalition
began in 2001-2002 and the project has already expanded
to include over 500 governmental entities. The Current library
of programs includes five titles and 4 titles in development
and over thirty more titles being considered.
- Harassment Prevention for Employee
- Harassment Prevention for Manager
- Workplace Violence Prevention for Employes
- Workplace Violence Prevention for Managers
- Acceptable Use of the Internet
- Driver Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Customer Service
- Computer Skill
Each title contains 20-60 minutes of rich media
interactive video on CD with a backend database tracking system.
- Hawaiian Lomi Massage
- Hawaiian Lomi Group, Inc.
- CD Rom electronic brochure and product information.
- Includes more than thirty minutes of engaging reviews,
instructions, and tips.